12.18.2008

I'm not doing Christmas cards this year - PART 2

Consider this post a Christmas card from me & Noah! I love so many pictures that I couldn't pick just one - so this would be a giant Christmas card.

My sister Alisse is an awesome photographer ... and I think I have the cutest kid in the world so with those 2 factors I have been loving these pictures of Noah at 4 years old.

This first one is my very favortie because I LOVE kissing Noah. I swear, I cannot pick him up without kissing his cheeks. Every night before turning off the light he lets me kiss his cheeks without pushing me away. Sometimes he says "Mom, you can kiss me twenty thousand million hundred times."




























(That was much quicker & easier than gathering addresses but I still LOVE getting Christmas cards in the mail so thanks to all of you that have sent one to us!)

8 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Actually it should read, "Alisse has an awesome camera that takes good pictures for her, and I have the cutest 4 year old son in the world."

You forgot your profile shot!

{jennifer} said...

What a cute couple! You are the most adorable mother and son for sure! Love LOVE love the pictures and Noah is the cutest 4 year old boy I know!

Raine said...

Thanks for the Christmas card. I loved it! So CUTE!

Mary Davis said...

Alisse you are an awesome picture taker!!! Shalee, sooooo cute! Merry Christmas!

Beth said...

these are darling! i love the one of you both looking at each other.

i don't have your or alisse's addresses. email me them if you want a card!

bethgoodmanatmacdotcom

Cara said...

you both look like you came out of a magazine, i like your matching blue and the blue background, sooo cute, alisse has got skills too.

Tiffany said...

Alright...simply amazing! I LOVE your pictures! Noah has got to be one of the handsomest four year old boys I have ever seen...and you look so beautiful! What great shots (hhmmm Alisse)...definitely ones to be treasured for many years to come! I might be having to give Alisse a call in the next few months!! I hope you have a VERY MERRY Christmas!

AMIT said...

Pics are too cool.

BPO work from home