11.13.2008

Santa's workshop

A few weeks ago after Sunday dinner, each person in my family cut out a paper "decoration" to send Brad in Brazil. Even my brothers-in-law and all the kids got involved.

The reason I'm posting about it is just to tell a funny story...

As Jaxen was writing on his decoration, he asked Auburn how to spell SANTA so he could write "Santa's Workshop" on it. She told him but then when we wrote it, he mixed up a few letters - so it said "Satan's workshop". How inappropriate to send a missionary! We were all laughing and later Auburn said "I can't get that song out of my head - {and then she started to sing to the tune of "Santa Baby"} - "Satan Baby".

It might be one of those "you had to be there" stories but I thought it was SO funny!

5 comments:

{jennifer} said...

Ha! I am giggling, so funny. I have always thought that Santa Baby is a rude Christmas song, right up there with the annoying Purple Hippo song - just dumb. I like the Satan Baby version better;)

Alisse Baldwin said...

Poor Jax, he was so mad that we got a kick out of it! But c'mon, Satan's workshop? Hilarious!

Janet said...

Wow, I'm laughing just thinking of the investigators who might see the Satan Workshop decorations at their apartment :) Crazy Elders!!!

Brittney Smith said...

YOu definitly didnt have to be there. So funny and cute. I love what little people do!!

Suzy Cummard said...

Uncle Gerry....