6.12.2008

Secret Santa, whoever you are... THANK YOU!!

For Christmas, **SOMEBODY** did the 12 days of Christmas to Noah & I. It was so much fun. The grand finale gift at the end was an IPOD NANO. I can't even say how much I LOVE IT!


Working out is much easier and funner to do now. While I'm at it - I have to also say thanks to my brother-in-law LANCE! Before Mother's Day, he told me what he was getting for Suzanne. When he told me he was getting her an armband for her ipod, I was so jealous! So - being such a thoughtful guy, he gave me one on Mother's Day too. And I love it of course.

So THANKS to Lance & **WHOEVER YOU ARE**!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice of secret santa and Lance! Thank goodness for ipods! They really do make working out so much better. Thanks for your nice comment. It's so fun to be in your ward. As for the Bachelorette, I'm hooked and I really like Jason. My vote is for him. He's so nice. Have a super day!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Seriously, can **someone** be MY secret santa next year & get me a new iPod?

MichelleY said...

I would even work out if I had one of those:)Are you still keeping up on the Bachelorette - hope she picks Jason. I started doing insurance transcription - don't know how much I like it so far but they keep telling me it gets better and easier with time, so we'll see. Let me know if you want more information on it.

Suzy Cummard said...

**Someone** hook me up with cash! ha ha.. totally kidding

Lance is totally one of those people that thinks of others first. One reason I married him, I guess!

So ... why don't you tell what's on your "WORK OUT" playlist? Maybe an idea for your next quick post!
... la la la la la la .. TONIGHT!

Brittney Smith said...

Wow that was super nice of Lance. What a great brother-in-law!

Amy said...

shalae, call me. I lost your phone # and have potty training questions
Amy